According to research, 360+ breeds of dogs Were found in worldwide. Today I will share Best 10 Breeds of Dogs.
“Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog. It merely expands the heart.”
1. Labrador retrievers
- The Labrador breed in Britain dates back to at least the 1830s, when it was first to introduced from ships trading between the Labrador region of Canada and Poole in Dorsetshire .The first photograph of the breed was taken in 1856 (the Earl of home’s dog “Nell”, described both as a Labrador and a St. John’s dog).By 1870 the name Labrador Retriever became common in England.
- The labrador retrivers, labrador or just lab , is a medium-large breed of retrivers-gun dogs and it is the most popular breed of dogs in many countries in the world and they are very gentle dogs with family–friendly personalities.
- Labrador retrievers are known as intelligent and it’s use in military force , police force and navies for track down smugglers, thieves, terrorists and black marketers.
|Life Expectancy||10 – 14 Years|
|Colours||Black, Chocolate, Yellow|
|Weight||Male : 29-36 kg,|
Female : 25-32 kg
|Height||Male : 57-62 cm,|
Female : 55-60 cm
|Temperament||Intelligent, Kind, Outgoing,|
Agile, Trusting, Even Tempered, Gentle
- Rottweilers rank as one of the most ancient breeds. They accompanied the Romans through Germany, driving their cattle and guarding outposts.
|colours||Black, Tan Mahogany|
|Weight|| Male : 50–60 kg|
Female : 35–48 kg
|Height|| Male: 61–69 cm|
Female: 56–63 cm
|Temperament|| Good-natured, Obedient, Devoted, Steady, Alert, |
- The Bulldog also known as the British Bulldog or English Bulldog, is a medium–sized dog breed . It is a muscular, hefty dog with a wrinkled face and a distinctive pushed-in nose.Bulldogs are popular pets; they were the fifth most popular purebreed in the US in 2017 according to the American Kennel Club .
|Life expectancy||8-10 years|
|origin||United Kingdom, England|
|colours||White, Fawn, Piebald, Fawn & White, White, Brindle & White, Red .|
|Weight|| Male: 23–25 kg|
Female: 18–23 kg
|Height|| Male: 31–40 cm|
Female: 31–40 cm
|Temperament||Docile, Willful, Friendly, Gregarious|
4. German shepherd
- The German Shepherd is a breed of medium to large-sized working-dog that originated in Germany. In the English language, the breed’s officially recognized name is German Shepherd Dog (GSD).The breed was officially known as the Alsatian in the UK from after the First world war until 1977 when its name was changed back to German Shepherd.it is a relatively modern breed of dog, with their origin dating to 1899.
- German Shepherds are working dogs developed originally for herding sheep. Since that time, however, because of their strength, intelligence, trainability, and obedience, German Shepherds around the world are often the preferred breed for many types of work, including disabilityassistance , search and rescue, police and miliary roles and acting.
|Life Expectancy||9-13 years|
|Colours||Black, Black & Tan, Sable, Red & Black, Grey, Black & Silver.|
|Weight|| Male : 30–40 kg|
Female : 22–32 kg
|Height||Male: 60–65 cm|
Female: 55–60 cm
|Temperament||Obedient, Intelligent, Curious, Alert, Loyal, Confident, Watchful, Courageous.|
5. Siberian Husky
- The Siberian Husky is a medium-sized working breed dog The breed belongs to the Spitz genetic family. Siberian Huskies originated in Northeast Asia . where they are bred by the Chukchi people for sled-pulling, guarding, and companionship.
- A Siberian Husky has a double coat that is thicker than that of most other dog breeds. It has two layers: a dense undercoast and a longer topcoat of short, straight guard hair .
|Life expectancy||12-15 years|
|Colours||White, Black, Agouti, Piebald, Black & Tan, Splash, Sable, Black & White, Copper, Grey, Silver, Brown, Red|
|Weight||Male: 20–27 kg|
Female: 16–23 kg
|Height||Male: 54–60 cm|
Female: 50–56 cm
|Temperament||Intelligent, Alert, Outgoing, Friendly, Gentle|
6. Great Dane
- The Great Dane is a German breed of domestic dog for its large size.This dogs were used for hunting bear , boar, and deer at princely courts, with the favorites staying at night in the bedchambers of their lords.
- The Great Dane combines, in its regal appearance, strength, and elegance with great size and a powerful, well-formed, smoothly muscled body. It is one of the giant working breeds, but is unique in that its general conformation must be so well balanced that it never appears clumsy, and shall move with a long reach and powerful drive and they have short-haired breed with a strong, galloping figure.
|Life Expectancy||8 – 10 years|
|Colours||Black, Brindle, Fawn, Blue, Mantle, Harlequin|
|weight||Male: 54–90 kg|
Female: 45–59 kg
|Height||Male: 76–86 cm|
Female: 71–81 cm
|Temperament||Devoted, Reserved, Friendly, Confident, Loving, Gentle|
- The beagle is a breed of small hound that is similar in appearance to the much larger fox hound. The beagle is a scent hound , developed primarily for hunting hare (beagling). Possessing a great sense of smell and superior tracking instincts, the beagle is the primary breed used as detection dog for prohibited agricultural imports and foodstuffs in quarantine around the world. The beagle is intelligent. It is a popular pet due to its size, good temper, and a lack of inherited health problems.
|life Expectancy||12 – 15 years|
|Colours||Lemon & White, Tri-color, White & Tan, Chocolate Tri, White & Chocolate, Orange & White|
|weight||Male: 10–11 kg|
Female: 9–10 kg
|Height|| Male: 36–41 cm|
Female: 33–38 cm
|Temperament||Amiable, Intelligent, Determined, Excitable, Even Tempered, Gentle|
- The Doberman, German pronunciation:Doberman Pinscher in the United States and Canada, is a medium-large breed of domestic dog that was originally developed around 1890 by Karl Friedrich louis Doberman , a tax collector from Germany . Traditionally, the ears are cropped and posted and the tail is docked. However, in some countries, these procedures are now illegal. Dobermanns have markings on the chest, paws/legs, muzzle, above the eyes, and underneath the tail.
|Life Expectancy||10 – 13 years|
|Colours||White, Black, Fawn, Red, Black & Rust, Blue, Fawn & Rust, Red & Rust, Blue & Rust|
|Weight||Male: 40–45 kg|
Female: 32–35 kg
|Height|| Male: 66–72 cm|
Female: 61–68 cm
|Temperament||Obedient, Intelligent, Energetic, Alert, Fearless, Loyal, Confident|
- The Bloodhound is scent-hound , originally bred for hunting deer, wild doar and, since the middle Ages, for tracking people. Believed to be descended from hounds once kept at the Abbey of saint-Hubert,Belgium, it is known to French speakers as le chien de Saint-Hubert. A more literal name in French for the bloodhound is le chien de sang.
- This breed is famed for its ability to discern humanscent over great distances, even days later. Its extraordinarily keen sense of smell is combined with a strong and tenacious tracking instinct, producing the ideal scent-hound, and it is used by police and law enforcement all over the world to track escaped prisoners, missing people, and lost pets.
|Life Expectancy||10 – 12 years|
|Colours||Liver & Tan, Black & Tan, Red|
|Weight||Male: 41–50 kg|
Female: 36–45 kg
|Height||Male: 64–69 cm|
Female: 58–64 cm
|Temperament||Stubborn, Affectionate, Even Tempered, Gentle|
10. Alaskan Malamute
- The Alaskan Mala mute is a large breed of domestic dog originally bred for their strength and endurance to haul heavy freight as a sled dog.They are similar to other arctic, husky, and spitz breeds such as the Greenland dog, candian Eskimo dog , the siberian husky, and the samoyed.
|Life Expectancy||10 – 12 years|
|Colours||Seal & White, Sable & White, Black & White, White & Chocolate, Gray & White, Red & White|
|Weight|| Male: 36–43 kg|
Female: 32–38 kg
|Height||Male: 61–66 cm|
Female: 56–61 cm
|Temeprament||Affectionate, Devoted, Dignified, Loyal, Playful, Friendly|
Follow on Facebook :- @bloggerboyblogs.com
Follow on Instagram :- @bloggerboyblogs_com
Follow on Twitter :- @bloggerboyblogs
Follow on Pinterest :- @bloggerboyblogs.com