“Dream Dream Dream
And dream until a dream come true”
What we understand by the word “Dreams”:-
In a simple sense, Dreams are thoughts, images, sensations, and sometimes sounds that occur during sleep. Actually Dreaming is a thinking process. Our dreams, those strange little stories we experience every night while we sleep are our subconscious thoughts. They are the continuation of our stream of consciousness from the day. Dreams are a conversation with the self about the self but on a much deeper, subconscious level. A dream is a process which keeps our mind alive during sleep.
What in actual DREAM means:-
Those are the dreams which we see or dream while we sleep, but there are several dreams in our life which doesn’t let us sleep which are also known as aims. Let’s take a clear view of;
IMPORTANCE OF DREAMS IN OUR LIVES:-
- It is said that a man without a dream in life is like a bird flying without directions. What does Dream mean? The Dream is something that a person intends to do; it is a target set by a person or a goal to be achieved by a person. Dream gives a direction in life. Dream provides a path to move on something in life. At different age, a person might have a different aim to be achieved. For example, a school child has an aim to get good marks when the same child grows up as a college student might have the aim to achieve the good academic result in University and further on the same child as an adult might have an aim to become a doctor, engineer, civil servant or many more as per his/her interest. It is always said to have big dreams that are like dream for the moon if you miss, you may hit a star.
- Dreams and Aims are might similar in a way, but aims are those dreams which a person wants to turn into reality. These both are the most important factors in life as Life is a dream, and to achieve something in life is Aim. Let’s imagine life without an dreams in life; it will be like a life with no purpose to live. A person without dreams in life is like a donkey who will walk on any path behind anyone, one who doesn’t have their own way in life. Thus, every one, one must have dreams in life to live life purposefully. A peaceful life is when dreams turn to reality. A life without dreams might have no challenges in life and life without challenges is like life without hard work and perseverance, i.e. a meaningless life. To know the way in life,
“FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS THEY KNOW THE WAY….”
- We had seen how life is without DREAMS, so we might now understand the importance of dreams in our lives. Dreams gives a reason to live life; it provides a direction in life, a life without dreams means that a person is living a meaningless life. Dreams help you achieve any goal that you want to achieve. It is almost the most essential thing in one’s life. They motivate, inspire, improve and help you in achieving any goal that you desire. It is the most important thing in life, and without dreams, we will be nowhere. Setting dreams or goals makes us focus on gaining specific knowledge and organize our time and resources so that we can aim in our life. It is a fact that establishing an dream and acting to achieve it is very important for a successful life. Everyone must start working towards it. Timely execution of an action plan with a proactive attitude is the key to success.
- It feels comforting to hear motivational speakers tell you how to achieve the dreams to make your life prosperous. It is inspiring to read books and articles on how to overcome the challenges in life to achieve your dreams. But the key of achieving any goal is putting your feet to your faith. Dreams give you a starting point and a destination to end. To achieve the desired goals, a person must make sacrifices, stay committed, overcome challenges and work his/her plans. The process of writing your dreams helps one clarify what one desire to do, understand the importance of pursuing them and commit oneself to make them happen. When a person commits oneself to their vision and expresses it in achievable goals, then one provide oneself with the motivation of where he/she is going and how they anticipate going there. Dreams help to determine priorities and direct oneself to focus on what is important. Setting dreams for yourself is a way to fuel your ambition. Goal setting isn’t just about creating a plan for your life and holding yourself accountable; it’s also about inspiring us necessary to dream for the thing we never thought possible.
- Sometimes even after setting the dream/aim and on the way of achieving it one might feel disappointed by one’s work or feel low that we might not be able to achieve it at that point of life one must keep faith in oneself and believe in the beauty of their dreams as it is said in Bhagavad Gita “कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन । मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भुर्मा ते संगोऽस्त्वकर्मणि ॥” i.e. A person only has right to do Karma(work) and he doesn’t have any right on its results, it all depends on God. So one must only focus on working hard to achieve their aims by believing in the power of Almighty. If you want to know the Top 10 habits of successful person then click here.
- Dreams tell you what you want in life, and it helps a person to live life to the fullest. When you take time to set dreams or goals, you ensure that your life is geared towards getting the most out of every moment. There’s so much to do and experience in life, but many of the things we want to achieve and experience won’t be handed to us- we need to work for it. Thus BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF YOUR DREAMS AND LIVE IT WHOLE HEARTEDLY.